Foreign Investment (FEMA) Matters:
- Incorporation of Company/LLP.
- Conversion of Private Company to LLP.
- Striking off the Company from the Record of Registrar of Companies under Section 560(3) of Companies Act, 1956 under Easy Exit Scheme 2010 and 2011 and also Fast Track Exit Scheme, 2011 framed by Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- Preparation of Board & Committee Meeting Agenda, conducting Board Meeting, Shareholders Meeting & passing Resolution(s)
- Preparation of Directors Report.
- Maintaining the Statutory Registers, Share certificate Book, Minutes Book of the Meetings of the Board of Directors and various committees of the Company and the Minutes of Annual General Meeting and Extra Ordinary General Meeting of the Members of the Company. Doing all the necessary work relating to Transfer of shares and make necessary entries in the Statutory Register.
- Drafting of various resolutions in relation to various matters concerning the day-to-day functioning of the Company and notices for convening General Meetings of Shareholders.
- Filing of various e-forms with ROC
- Incorporation of a Joint Venture Company
- Increase in authorized share capital
- Allotment of shares and issue of share certificates
- Appointment and Resignation of Directors, Managing Director & Whole Time Director
- Disclosures by Directors, Annual Declarations, DIR - 8, Receipt of Letter of Intention from Auditor regarding Re appointment (139 & 141) etc.
- Handle Annual General Meeting and prepare Annual Report
- Condonation of Delay (if any)
- Handle and Attend CLB Matters (if any)
- Filing of Companies Financials with ROC in XBRL format
Compliances with RBI
- Issue and allotment of shares to non-resident and compliance thereof.
- Transfer of Shares from Resident to non-Resident and compliance thereof.
- Form ODI for issuance of Corporate Guarantee to WOS/JV under Automatic Route.
- Yearly Statement of Assets and Liabilities for inbound and outbound overseas investment with RBI.
- Annual Performance Report for WOS/JV with RBI.
- File FC-GPR form
- Compliances relating to Foreign Direct Investment(FDI)
- Compliances relating to Overseas Direct Investments (ODI)
- Annual Return on Foreign Liabilities and Assets reporting by Indian Companies
- Annual Performance report of JV/WOS
- Issuing authorization Letters and NOCs
- Issuing Indemnity Bonds & Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA)
- Legal Due Diligence
- Preparation & vetting of various legal documents and agreements like Leave & License, Sale & Purchase deeds, etc.
- Draft replies to Notice(s) received from various Regulatory Authorities
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 6,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Gems / Jewellery
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Senior
Role: Company Secretary
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time